Hydraulic silage baler is used to compress the coarsely crushed green stalk, straw and other agricultural wastes into square bales and complete the bagging. This machine can compress silage straw, corn stalk, rice straw, wheat straw, garlic peel, rice husks, cotton shells, peanut shells, etc. It is widely used in agriculture and animal husbandry.
How the hydraulic silage baler work
Corn stalks or other tall stalks need to be roughly crushed or shredded before they can be compressed and bagged with a hydraulic straw baler. Therefore, the machine is often matched with the guillotine machine, which can greatly improve production speed and save manpower. The machine can be fixed or mobile, and can also be equipped with diesel engines if there is no electricity.
Advantages of horizontal forage baler
1. Adopt a PLC control system, hydraulic transmission, horizontal bagging, fast delivery speed, and high output.
2. Simple operation and convenient maintenance.
3. Compression and bagging can be completed at one time, which is convenient for storage and reduces transportation costs.
4. Adding a material controller can make the machine automatically start compression, manual feeding or conveyor automatic feeding can be used, with a high degree of automation and less labor.
5. The compressed objects are easy to take out and loose, and are used for environmental protection building materials, farmland fertilizers, mushroom cultivation, etc.
|Bale weight||50-80kg/bale (silage)|
|Materials feeding height||1.2m|
Inquiry the latest price of hydraulic straw baler